Color: Black or Grey
How this model works:
The meter is activated through one push on the button and switches itself off automatically after about 2 minutes. Then you push the button again.
The meter can be read in two different scales. From 0 to 10 milliGauss (mG), which is the most common way of using the meter. If you want to measure very subtle EMFs, then hold the button pressed and measure EMFs between 0 to 1 mG.
The meter creates a buzzing sound starting at 2 mG. The buzz gradually changes to a higher and higher pitch. Sound can not be turned off or adjusted in volume (for a quiet EMF meter - see our other listing for the K-II EMF meter).
822A Digital EMF Meter
* Measurement Range: 0.1 mGauss to 199.9 milliGauss
* Single Axis Measurement
* ELF Frequency Bandwidth Range: 30 to 300 Hz
* Accuracy: ±4% at 50-60 Hz
* High Contrast LCD Display
* Affordable accurate precise digital meter!
* Certificate of Calibration included.
Features & Highlights
- Gauss Master EMF Meter- Color May Very Black or Grey
- Meter can be read in two different scales. From 0 to 10 milliGauss, which is the most common way.
- 822A Digital - Measurement Range: 0.1 mGauss to 199.9 milliGauss
- ELF Frequency Bandwidth Range: 30 to 300 Hz
|Manufacturer:||Gauss Master & 822A|
|Publisher:||Gauss Master & 822A|
|Studio:||Gauss Master & 822A|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lutron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.